Slainte! We’re so happy to have you back!
We want to keep you; our customers, employees and our community healthy and well so we’re implementing a new set of guidelines to keep the experience at Donegal safe and fun!
Our Core Values at Donegal Square remain the same as always…
When we make a promise to you we stick to that promise and we make good on our word.
Education has always been one of our key pillars as it is our mission to educate you on the Celtic culture, heritage, folklore and socioeconomics in Ireland and the British Isles. It is now our mission as well to make sure we educate you on how we plan to keep you safe and protected from COVID-19 or any pandemic.
Our team is one of the most important things in our business. It is our responsibility to make sure that everyone on our team is taken care of feels safe and has the ability to achieve their highest potential.
Mastery and Self Development:
Mastery is important to our team for you to be able to learn the needed skills and master your craft at any time to be able to figure anything out and deliver again and again with excellence.
We work hard but it is also important that we take time to enjoy each other and have fun. It’s important to connect with each other in person or virtually no matter what the circumstance.
Family and health are always first.
Our Key Areas to Keep You Safe and Protected
Here are some other things we are doing to make your experience at Donegal Square enjoyable and safe!
How We’re Keeping Everyone Safe (our community, employees and our customers):
- We believe that we are all in this together! All employees will be required to wear face masks and we require customers to do so as well when entering our store. We love to share some stories and some laughs at Donegal Square so wearing protective masks will ensure that our face masks protect you and your face masks protect us.
- We will provide all employees with gloves if they prefer to wear them. We are however requiring all employees to wash and sanitize their hands every hour on the hour and have allotted “Keepin’ It Clean” hand washing break times so they can scrub up and sanitize. Hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the store for everyone to use.
- We will monitor the health of all employees prior to entering our store. If an employee feels sick or has other symptoms of COVID-19 we will require that they stay home and self-quarantine precautions according to CDC guidelines. If you, our customer, is not feeling well or has a fever we ask that you keep our staff safe and we welcome you to shop our online store at donegalsquare.com or schedule an appointment for a personal virtual shopping experience (complete with laughs and a Donegal shopping expert).
- Per CDC standards our store has enhanced our cleaning protocols and will be sanitizing and cleaning any high-touch surfaces including light switches, door handles, counter areas, bathrooms, iPads, PIN pads,etc.
- We are enforcing physical distancing at both Donegal Square and McCarthy’s Red Stag Pub and Whiskey Bar. We have reorganized our floor plan so that all of our employees and customers will be six feet apart at all times. At high traffic and busy times this may include limiting the number of customers we allow in the store. Should this happen we will be facilitating this at designated locations at the entrances of our businesses.
- We are also adopting modified checkout areas and payments as much as possible. This will include payments of credit cards and cash only.
- We will be monitoring our fitting room as well to avoid physical contact. Our fitting room will be cleaned in between each use to keep it clean and safe.
The New Experience (everything gets better):
- Our goal is to provide you with the store experience you have always known and loved while also accommodating social distancing and other procedures designed to keep everyone safe. You can read about all we are doing in the section above “How We’re Keeping Everyone Safe”.
- We will be practicing safe physical distancing and keeping everyone at least six feet apart. This may include (at times) limiting the amount of people we allow in the store.
- We have upgraded and enhanced our online shopping experience at donegalsquare.com enabling you to purchase all of your favorite items online that you normally love in our brick and mortar store.
- We have created a new way to shop via our Virtual Personal Shopping Experience. You can schedule your own 1:1 appointment via Zoom or FaceTime with one of our Donegal Square shopping experts to help you choose the perfect items for a gift, for yourself or for your home. Items that are purchased can be shipped to you via UPS or are available for curbside pickup.
- Any items that you purchase online or during your virtual shopping experience can be shipped to you via UPS or you may pick them up via our curbside pickup option. You can inquire about these options by contacting our store at 610-866-3244
- To stay connected with you we will be conducting weekly “Donegal Square Connections” virtual workshops to help educate you on the Celtic Culture as well as keep you informed about our artisans and new products.