At Donegal Square, our associates are so much more than salespeople. We are cultural ambassadors who guide our customers on a journey through Ireland and the British Isles (no passport required). Our unique products all have a story, and it is our job to tell it.
Our ideal team member will be:
If you have a passion for Celtic culture and love being surrounded by beautiful things and great people, we would love to hear from you! If you are in town, stop by and fill out an application or upload your resume below on one of our job postings.
JOB POST: 04/01/2021
*Please Read Carefully and Fill Out The Form At The Bottom With Your Resume
Customer Experience Associate – Donegal Square
A Little About Donegal Square:
Donegal Square has grown and developed since its opening in February 1985 with our involvement in the foundation of the Celtic Cultural Alliance and the Celtic Classic Festival. Over the years as the business has grown we’ve added to our product offering included in our brick and mortar retail store as well as our online ecommerce store to include unique celtic gifts, jewelry and sweaters. To enhance our customer experience we also offer a full education program for our team and our customers to teach our community about these celtic artisans, culture and folklore
Our goal is to bring the best of Ireland and the British Isles straight to you, as if you were visiting Ireland with your friends and family…no passport required of course!
We’re looking for someone to join our high performing team at Donegal Square and collaborate with other members to ensure we provide a unique customer experience. This person will be part of greeting and assisting customers on the sales floor as well as educating them on the artisans. They will also be part of developing online and in-store education programs to further the knowledge of the celtic culture to our community. Knowledge of inventory management, point of sale systems and customer service is required. Advancement opportunities available.
- Greet and help customers on the sales floor and through the online ordering
• Conduct virtual shopping appointments via Zoom when requested
• Assist in creating educational materials
• Straighten and freshen the sales floor daily
• Assist with inventory counts and inventory management
• Cross train with customer experience responsibilities in our pub, The Red Stag Pub
• Receive and prep inventory for sales upon receipt
- Prior retail experience a plus but not required
• Knowledge of inventory management a plus
• General computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Self starter and ready to jump in and learn
• Must have transportation to and from work
• Nights and weekend hours are required